Quilling, Selander, Lownds, Winslett & Moser, a well-known, reputable law firm in Downtown Dallas, Texas, seeks a Bankruptcy, Litigation Paralegal for immediate hire.
Candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work with a high case load including but not limited to document management, assisting with coordination of calendars, and case related deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivated and is eager to work with demanding deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
Skills / Experience
- Experience: 3-10 years
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree and /or paralegal certificate
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectation.