IMMEDIATE NEW HIRE—ENTRY-LEVEL LEGAL ASSISTANT
Quilling, Selander, Lownds, Winslett & Moser, PC, (QSLWM) a well-known, reputable, 69 attorney law firm headquartered in downtown Dallas, seeks an entry-level Legal Assistant for our Dallas office.
Candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work under pressure in a fast pace law firm.
- The capacity to freely communicate with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to work with a high caseload including but not limited to document management, assisting with coordination of calendars, and case related deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and is eager to work with demanding deadlines.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
Skills / Experience
- Entry-level, 1 – 3 years
Other Job Requirements
- Full Time, Salary
- Associate/Bachelor degree
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectation to Janet Blazek at firstname.lastname@example.org.