Litigation Associate—California or Nevada & Texas License
The Collin County office of QSLWM seeks an associate attorney with 2 to 6 years of commercial litigation experience for its Consumer Financial Litigation practice group. Good academic credentials and strong references required. This is position includes expected billable hours of 1800 to 2000 per year. Collin County residents and candidates who are licensed in California or Nevada and Texas are preferred.
Candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience analyzing, reviewing, editing, and drafting litigation documents, as well as, superior logical reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work with clients who demand excellence and be able to meet their expectations.
- A commitment to working ethically and always in the best interests of client.
- Excellent work ethic, articulate, efficient and analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work within a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication competences.
- Experience in maintaining a record of billable hours, 1,800 to 2,000 per year expected.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence with strong GPA.
- JD from strong, accredited law school and licensed to practice in California or Nevada and Texas.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 2-6 years of experience practicing consumer financial litigation law.
- Ability to work through complex commercial litigation-related issues.
- Experience: Legal/litigation: 2-6 years
- License: Bar admission in good standing in California or Nevada and Texas
Other Job Requirements
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send cover letter, resume, salary expectation and writing sample to Janet Blazek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.