Quilling, Selander, Lownds, Winslett & Moser seeks an associate attorney with 1 to 5 years of commercial litigation experience for its Consumer Financial Litigation practice group. Good academic credentials and strong references required. This position includes expected billable hours of 1900 to 2000 per year. Licensed in Texas and one or more of the following states CA, FL, NV, AL, MS, NC, SC, VA, KS, LA, or GA.
Candidates will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience analyzing, reviewing, editing, and drafting litigation documents, as well as superior analytical skills.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work with clients who demand excellence and be able to meet their expectations.
- A commitment to working ethically and always in the best interests of clients.
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Other Job Requirements
- JD from an accredited law school with strong GPA.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send cover letter, resume, salary expectation and writing sample to Evelyn at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.