We are committed
Women's Initiative and Diversity
QSLWM is strengthened through the unique experiences and perspectives brought to the firm by attorneys and staff from different backgrounds, cultures and life experiences. We recognize the firm is enriched, and the quality of service provided to our clients is improved through the diversity of our team members. QSLWM is committed to recruiting, developing, retaining and advancing diverse attorneys and staff at our firm. The attorneys and staff at QSLWM are committed to an open, fair, inclusive and diverse workplace.
In light of these goals and the enrichment that comes from having team members from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, QSLWM will:
- Create and maintain an environment of respect for all lawyers and staff, regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin or disability;
- Create and maintain an environment that is free from unlawful harassment or discrimination of any kind;
- Maintain programs to support and mentor diversity;
- Arrange professional and networking opportunities designed to meet the needs of our diverse lawyers and staff;
- Work with the goal of hiring, retaining and advancing lawyers and staff of diverse backgrounds; and
- Work to ensure that lawyers and staff of varying backgrounds and perspectives continue to be represented in leadership positions within the firm.