Susan Rankin’s practice of family law is augmented by her Masters in Clinical Psychology and her years of practice in the mental health field. At QSLWM, Susan will serve the community and her clients by using her expertise as a family law litigator, mediator, arbitrator, collaborative lawyer, private judge, amicus and expert witness. Susan has been a coauthor, speaker or panelist on family law and litigation topics on 48 occasions and will practice in any county in Texas.
- 12 Years Presiding Judge – 301st and 254th Family District Courts
- 2 1/2 Years Associate Judge – 301st Family District Court
- Appointed by two sitting Governors of the State of Texas
- Board Certified in Family Law
- 29 Years Practicing in the Family Law area
- Voted to D Magazine’s Top Women Lawyers in North Texas (2010)
- Member of Texas Academy of Family Specialists